Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Strong



Our strong child. Strong since before you were born...even kicking the doctor on the way out and pulling a baby handful of my hair out when they layed you on my chest. :) Though startled, you captured my heart. You perplex me, and yet I adore the sweet way about you.
Bo Radman Young is 9 months old and now has a drooly, toothy grin, loves to kneel on one knee and practicly stand on the other leg and balance. He follows me around and climbs up my leg whenever I stop. :) Today, he crawled up to me with a muddy grin and spit out a rock at my feet. no joke. So much for free reign while we all play outside.
I am so proud of him and pray that God becomes his strength. That his relationship with God would sustain him and give him peace and rest. I pray that his intense nature would be focused on furthing God's kingdom, by loving others. I pray his passion would be contagious and his strength would only be in and through Christ.

1 Kings 2:2
...be strong, therefore, and prove yourself a man. And keep the charge of the LORD your God: to walk in His ways, to keep His statutes, His commandments, His judgments, and His testimonies, as it is written in the Law of Moses, that you may prosper in all that you do and wherever you turn;
Joshua 1:7
Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.

1 Samuel 4:9
Be strong and conduct yourselves like men.

No comments: