Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February

I tell my kids I love them everyday.
And then I ask them, "But who loves you even more than I do?" The answer is always Jesus.
I get such a short time to pour into them.
I want them to think of Him when they walk outside. When their sick.
When they receive a gift. When they give a gift. When they dance. When they cry.
My only dream for my kids is that they would know just how loved they are by Jesus
and that they would reciprocate.

We've had so much fun this month...

Josh and Gavin headed to Daddy & Me night at Preschool.














Bo is 8 months old!! He is a joy! He is crawling now, gives ooey gooey drooley kisses. He whines when he's not held, fed, or not being fed fast enough. He is a bruiser and I love that he smiles so big that his eyes disappear. :)
Grace is 23 months!! What?? I can't believe my baby girl is almost 2!! She is my precious gift. She loves to sign. We can't learn words fast enough. I love seeing her communicate. She recently signed "Please + Eat!" If you know her...this is amazing. She wants to eat! She is doing great and I promise a full update on her health is coming soon! :)
Gavin will be 5 in 2 weeks!! My baby...almost in Kindergarten. He is my sweetheart. Really. He is thoughtful, kind, and loves to play with his baby brother and sister. He is high energy, loves to ask questions, but just a joy to be around. He makes me laugh everyday. And I love to ignore the fact that one day he will grow up and not want to cuddle any longer. I ban the thought. :)

No comments: