Thursday, August 19, 2010

the One who sees me

Genesis 16: 13
She gave this name to the LORD who spoke to her: "You are the God who sees me," for she said, "I have now seen the One who sees me."


This verse describes exactly the conversation I've had with God this week. I'm nothing...but His. He sees me. I still can't fully grasp how the Alpha & Omega, Beginning and the End, First and Last, would care to see me and meet my needs but He does.
I can't begin to describe how blessed I have felt since Bo was born. God brought people...precious people to come along side us on this new journey called "3 kids". So here are some of our angels, our village, if you would:


My amazing mom ran errands, did laundry, watched Gavin, fed Grace, and a million and 1 other wonderful things including lots of hugs, love, and prayers.

My wonderful mother-in-law, Patsy, also fed Grace, played with Gavin, cleaned, and listened, loved, and prayed.

My precious friend, Christine, while home from school felt God leading her to offer her time to help friends in need this summer. Knowing that God put it on her heart to help ME brought me to tears. I am honored to have a friend in her and so blessed to be around a woman that loves Jesus like she does. The entire Babcock family blessed us tremendously.


My dear friends Sally & Joy each brought me my favorite treat, strawberries, in the hospital. They also came and took Gavin for playdates, offered up many prayers and called with encouraging words. I love these women.

Gaylynn is a woman I have looked up to for years. She follows and serves God with an amazing attitude. She lives it...really lives her faith. She encouraged me so much this day. She watched Gavin so I could take the babies to a Dr appointment. She made it a point to encourage me to fill my time at home with studies via pod casts. She brought tears to my eyes as she shared with me what God was teaching her. Im so grateful for the time she carved out for us.

These wonderful friends brought dinners & gifts & watched my kids so I could rest. They were incredibly thoughtful and I loved spending time with them.


Jessie gave Gavin private swim lessons for an entire week. Even on her birthday!!!


Super Dad!

There are so many more that I didn't have pictures of...but you know who you are...(Chrissy, I can't believe I don't have a picture of you from even 1 of our visits :(.)
Found a couple...

Josh's best friend (K-now), Brad & his wife Lauren had Nolan just 2 weeks before Bo! Thank you Lauren for the yummy oatmeal cookies! :)

One of my dearest friends, Chrissy & her son Cody came by with gifts for everyone. What a treat to spend the morning with you. Thank you for the constant calls & prayers! Love you.

My dear friend Clarice was down from NorCal to see Bo. :) This was my first night out for a girls night+Bo. It was a treat. Love you!

Thank you Jesus for seeing us. Thank you for your kids that served you by serving us.

No comments: