Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cousin Camp

Ephesians 3:19 ...to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Every summer we look forward to cousin camp. In fact this year Gavin said, "DaisyDylan&Isaac" so much I was beginning to think it was one word...one child. :) It was a fun week packed with activities and most of them revolving around water! This year the Goff 5 were down for 9 days!! We had pool days, went to Sea World & Legoland, & camped at Mission Bay in San Diego! Seriously...it was a blast! With a new one in tow...I have to be honest most days I felt about 3 steps behind. But, my family was incredibly gracious and helped me out so much. It was our one trip this season and it definitely made our Summer!! Well, this...and Bo! :)




Beautiful sisters.

Nana is in heaven...surrounded by her grandkids!

A cherished mommy moment! :)

Starla & Isaac


Daisy is clearly not into this ride! Ha





No comments: