Monday, December 7, 2009

I can't bow low enough



Well, our sweet Grace made it through both surgeries and is doing extremely well. She is like a new little woman...she can hear and is sporting a new tummy accessory.
I had a dear friend remind me of Psalm 23. While Grace was in surgery and I was in the waiting room I kept reciting it over and over and was struck by the end of the passage:
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
That is exactly what has happened. It seems that no matter what we have experienced or gone through as a family, God's goodness and mercy have always followed us. And to that I am so incredibly grateful.

The song Cielo by Phil Wickham has meant so much this week and captures exactly how I feel when it comes to praising God for all that He is and all that He has done...
I can't sing loud enough
I can't bow low enough
I can't reach high enough


Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

maxmansmom said...

Wonderful news ! YEAH for all of you !!