Thursday, August 27, 2009

Celebrating Clarice!



Amazing friends.
Amazing Day.
You know, I've heard it said that in a lifetime you could count the amount of true friends you've had on one hand...well, two of those slots are filled.
These two women, have made my life rich. We are so different and yet we love each other just as we are. We share honestly, we laugh, we cry, we play, we love!
This day was a day to celebrate Clarice. Clarice, my compassionate, kind, Clarice was one of my first friends at Calvary. I'll never forget she invited me to eat lunch with her and her friends and I loved her for that. We visited all of the old places we used to hang out, reminiscing, and laughing. Chrissy put together a soundtrack filled with Alannis, The Cranberry's, Journey, etc. It was awesome. Followed by...Wahoos, 56th st, and a little shopping at Crystal Court!

No comments: